Purpose of SCBEA
The purpose of the South Carolina Business Education Association is to promote interest in all levels of business education and to encourage professional growth among all business education teachers in the state.
SCBEA activities are designed to:
- Effect a better understanding among business educators of the role business education plays in the business world.
- Encourage the exchange of ideas and experiences among business educators.
- Provide opportunities for teachers and other educators to expand their understanding of the profession.
- Promote a spirit of fellowship among those persons engaged in business education.
Join SCBEA Today!
Any business education teacher who supports the goals of the South Carolina Business Education Association is eligible for membership.
- Download and complete the membership form in the right column.
- Check the boxes for all organizations to join. SCBEA membership dues are separate from all other organizations below it.
- If mailing a check use the dues in black font for each organization joining then total them all up in the blank provided. Check the "mailing total amount by check" box. Mail form and payment for processing to the address at the bottom of the form.
- If paying online use the dues in blue font for each organization joining then total them all up in the blank provided on the form. (This amount is higher than paying by check to cover processing fees). Check the "paid total amount online with PayPal" box. Mail or email form for processing with information provided at the bottom of the form.
- The process is complete and membership card mailed when form and payment is received at the address at the bottom of the form.
Welcome to SCBEA!